Friday, September 6, 2013

Review - Liese Raspberry Brown

Have never really done a review before.
Since i couldn't find many blogs featuring raspberry brown, i thought i could try.
Time to give back after reading so many reviews online =D
Thankful for everyone who is willing to share..so i wanna be one of them whenever possible!

Think this was my fourth time using liese. I've tried platinum beige, milk tea brown and ash brown before. 
Chose a 2 stars colour this time because i don't wanna worry about the dark roots coming out :X


1: Before color
2: One day after
3: Few days after

I really love the color of picture 2. The dye actually made my hair darker, with a slight tint of dark purple. My original hair colour is always a bit brownish, hence it looks bit unhealthy and dry sometime. =(
It has been few weeks now (dyed in august) and the color has gotten more brownish. No one asked me about the change of my hair color so i assumed it was subtle enough. Mum did not nag me too, which was even better. 
I am super satisfied with the color <3 <3 my favourite so far, of all the lieses that i've used.
It would be good if it's a bit darker, so i guess i would choose 1 star colour if there is a next time.


Viv and I used the same colour and this is the outcome. Can u see the difference? Her hair does not take up the colour as much as mine do but there is also a change in the color, from black to dark purple to dark brown. I guess she just needs to use more of the dye.

By the way, we shared two boxes of the dye among three people.



3 comments :

  1. Hi, can you tell me, which colour of liese I should use if I want the outcome like second of viv?? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey joanne! sorry for my late reply, viv and i used the same box of dye - Liese Raspberry brown :D

      Delete
  2. Your hair is so cute! Does Viv has naturally black hair? I really like the outcome on her and I have naturally black hair. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover