Sunday, September 8, 2013

Week 6 of sem 3


Started my clinical week with this tragedy haha. stupid iron

In ward 11!

I love afternoon shift! After each shift, i would be so excited to go to the ward again the next day to meet the patients. 
Unfortunately the language barrier is troubling me. There is an urgent need for me to polish up my bahasa brunei now. 
Every wednesday would be a hell day for me. I have english from ten to twelve noon, korean from twelve to two o'clock and my afternoon shift from two to ten oclock at night.
Two more wednesday, well, I can do this! 

School is stressing me out. There are so many things to do on my lists. I am buried by the never ending assignments. I am never good in coping with stress. I need help now.
Keep having the thought of stop studying. 


Last monday, nana and i went to the beach for a swim after our clinical. It took us about five minutes to hike walk from core.

steep! 




Just thought my hair look nicer from an ipad's camera hahahah


Viv left me a msg before she left. awww 


First spinning class with the girls..omg e-p-i-c.


The latest addition to our family! 07-09-2013


No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover