Saturday, September 14, 2013

seventh week of sem 3

Hahaha cooked the most delicious spaghetti with the girls last monday night.

The route to the sports complex 

with fiqah and syukri


I really, really, really, really, really enjoy myself when i am in ward 11. 
I am always smiling this wide =D maybe much much more wider than this. =DDDDD
The patients, the nurses, the helpers, everything, everything in this ward cheers me up.
It really warms my heart whenever i see patients all well after surgeries and ready to go home.
It really warms my heart whenever someone smiles at me and says thank you. 
I want to remember everything about this ward. 
The grandma who complains that she can't understand my hakka accent, the grandma who complains that she can't sleep well because of the hourly eyedrops, the grandma who dislikes eating fried fish, the grandma who wants the hospital gown that is well ironed, the grandma who holds my hands whenever i greet her goodbye at the end of my shifts...

Of course, there are times when i will turn myself into a paranoid parrot and start worrying about the patients and hate myself for making minor mistakes. 
The need to choose cases for my assignments is stressing me out too. But i choose not to think about it yet.

I'm totally a socially awkward penguin. I'm the type of person who would hide myself in the room whenever i have relatives or family friends visiting the house.  
But i think that is not the case when i'm in ward 11. amazing? 

Sometimes i think that i treat the patients better than my family :'(
I don't give my family as much concern as i do to the patients and my friends.
But that doesn't mean that i don't love them.
But why is it that i'm behaving like this? Am i taking it for granted? Knowing that my family would always be there for me forever..

Ripas looks so different during the night time, totally different from the quiet SSB

Syukri and fiqah taught me venipuncture!








Really thank syukri and fiqah for letting me puncturing their veins :(

My first venipuncture

addicted to nutella bread lately


Haha..i named my internet sharing Lonely.
Now u know how lonely am i.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover